Thursday 25 June 2009

What's it all about?

So what's this blog all about? Well I am a student and over the past two years I have been looking far to much at the many ways people can make money online. The reason I created this blog was so that I could share what I have found to be the most effective ways of making money and help fellow students (and others) who may also be looking to earn something on the side.

I am planning on posting a new article every day that will look at a particular aspect of earning money online. Indeed blogging itself can earn money online and as a result I am planning to focus firstly on how people can make money through blogs.

It only seems fair however to tell you a little bit more about myself first. As stated above I am a student who has studied, what I consider to be fairly extensively, the various ways in which people can earn money online. I am a student at University in the UK and as such many of the useful websites that I link to will be British based. That is not to say that others cannot benefit from them, one of the greatest benefits of the internet is its universalism. I have had various successes and failures as an online entrepreneur over the past two years, thankfully less of the latter. I consider myself to be an expert at flipping online blogs and consider this to be one of the best ways to earn online. That is not to say that other methods have not be proven to work, it is just that I find this particular method of making money easiest. Needless to say I will try to highlight this particular method as well as addressing many others.

I hope that you enjoy reading the various ways to make money online and I assure you that you will be earning extra cash, or possibly an income, in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment